Martins Football Manager Story

Martins Football Manager Story

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pre-Season + Transfers

Hello, Everyone! I Managed To Conquer My Screenshots Problem With Help From Kevin And Johnny Karp :)
The Screenshots May Not Be Perfect But Your Getting To See Them Nevertheless

These Are My Transfers Ahead Of The 2009-2010 Season...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Most Of Them Are Loans As You Can See

I Also Released A Few Players As I Wasn't Receiving Any Offers For Them And Couldn't Be Bothered To Continuosly Lower Demands Until Someone Made A Bid


Anyway, Onto The Pre-Season Friendlies...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They Went Pretty Well, I Feel, Especially The 4-1 Victory Over Coventry ! :)



Thanks For Reading, The Next Post Will Be Informing You Of My First Few Months In Charge Of Charlton....

7 comments:

  1. From what I can actually see in the friendlies, it's going good but you should definitely find a way to post them so we can click on them to make them bigger...

    Go on http://www.tinypic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I Dont Know How To Do That :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I Didnt Know That You Added On The tinypic Thing :L

    ReplyDelete
  4. you dont know me but ive been following Jonny's and Radu's blogs since the beginning =P i just dont leave alot of comments good luck with chartlton =PP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I Saw You On Johnnys Blog And It Looks Like You're Having The Same Problems As I Was...Good Luck On Starting Your Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martin
    You live in County Mayo. That's my last name if you hadn't noticed before.

    ReplyDelete